Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Recovering :.((

I hate to admit just how very sad I have been at losing my beloved Annabelle. I try to recover, knowing it will take a while, knowing I will miss this precious little creature for a very long time.
If they only knew how much joy they bring to our lives. I have a trillion wonderful and sweet memories of her. Oh god, how I wish I could have her back for even just a day, to hold her and love her one more time.
I thank god for this wonderful group of Farmgirl sisters - I don't know how I would have made it without their kind and sweet words of comfort. I love every one of them.
My new harp arrived today via Fedex, and my first song has been All Through the Night. It makes me cry - I am apparently still in mourning. I hope Annabelle knew how much I loved her.

1 comment:

  1. It does take a lot of time to heal from such a loss. As a cat family ourselves, we know the deep connection formed with our special critters. It seems that each of the 4 cats we have has also picked one of us to be their special human...it is so cute. Be patient with yourself and allow yourself to feel the grief. It does subside. I have been thinking of you and praying you were alright. Hope each day becomes easier. Farmgirl Hugs, Erica (LeighErica)

    ReplyDelete