Thursday, March 3, 2011

Annabelle's Window

This was Annabelle's last day at her window. It was March 1st and we'd had a lot of snow.
At the end I wrapped her up and held her and my husband drove us to the vets. It was only 4-degrees out and I didn't want her to be cold. Annabelle was so weak and sick, yet she looked around as we drove, gazed at me a while, then, content, she would rest her head on my shoulder. At the vets, at the end, she stood and clung to me. :.(( Thank you for your prayers and kind words. I really need them right now.

1 comment:

  1. Your post was very touching and very moving. I can completely empathize with you. Our dear cat is very ill and over the last few months we have tried to make her comfortable but know she is declining very fast and will probably not see spring.

    It is so hard to say goodbye to our dear friends. Courage! And, know that Annabelle is in a better place.

    ReplyDelete