Thursday, April 7, 2011

Upholstery Needles

I went to Joann Fabric late this afternoon and purchased a package of Dritz needles. What I really needed were the upholstery needles, but Joann's only carried then in this package. I have the pattern for the cushion made and pinned onto the cushion. The fit is perfect, so tomorrow I'll move to the main parts of the chair. Thinking ahead to a fabric for the slipcover...I'm really perplexed here. I'd like something that's machine washable and ight and airy - summery. I had originally thought of a white cotton duck, but I think that might be too stark for this room. Maybe a "mattress ticking" sort of fabric in a pale blue and white. I guess I have plenty of time to figure it out while I continue work on the fabric pattern!

No comments:

Post a Comment