Thursday, February 24, 2011

Best Friend Therapy :-)

Okay, I have been sleeping propped up on the couch in the living room so I don't keep hub awake all night with my tossing and turning, coughing and choking; have been steaming water on the kitchen stove and inhaling it from under my bath-towel tent; have been having hot water steeped with lots of fresh lemon and honey; have had chicken soup and green tea with mint; hub has been completely spoiling me...and yet I was still completely wretched and miserable until the phone rang and it was "her" :-] Okay, I'm still not better, and I did see my doctor today, but hearing from my best friend since 9th grade.....well, if I get better, and I'm planning on it
;-) I'm sure it was that phone call along with the long-distance cup of tea with my friend that did it. Love ya Cha! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment